3 bedroom house located at 225 23rd St S in La Crosse WI 54601
Our tenants enjoy the convenience of this very nice 2-story house in a quiet neighborhood near UWL campus. Ideal for those wanting something different from apartment living.
WE’RE SORRY BUT THIS HOUSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR LEASE TERM: June 1, 2019 through May 23, 2020
Showings may start as early September 1st with regular tours starting October 1st and typically running into November or until apartments are no longer available.
RENTAL AMOUNT: $1335 per month ($334-$445 per bedroom)
- Electric/NG: $120/month ** (includes heat)
- Water: $25/month **
- TV/internet: contact Charter Spectrum for pricing
- Trash/recycling: no charge for use of on site city containers
- ** based on past September through August 12-month average
- Security Deposit, equal to one month’s rent, is due at Lease signing
- First & last month’s rent is due on or before the start of Lease Term
- Sample lease (pdf)
- Convenient location 6 blocks from UW-La Crosse (zoom out map below)
- 1/2 block from MTU bus stop. Unlimited fare free passage on all MTU bus routes with valid UWL, WTC & Viterbo student ID.
- 1 car garage with additional outside parking
- large back yard
- spacious living area
- updated kitchen equipped with dishwasher, range & refrigerator
- 1 1/2 bathrooms
- high efficiency gas furnace
- central air conditioning
- high efficiency insulated windows
Sorry no pets